01.10.2017, October 2017 special offer
Rebirth of Force Spectroscopy: HybriD AFM Mode
NT-MDT S.I. is happy to present a new group of AFM and AFM-Optical combined modes based on fast force spectroscopy – HybriD mode (HD mode). Combination of the fast force spectroscopy with cutting-edge AFM and optical techniques opens-up absolutely new opportunities of AFM equipment.
In this webinar we will show the advantages of HD mode for fast quantitative nanomechanical and topography measurements, non-destructive conductive, piezoelectric, thermoelectric and thermal studies, cantilever-type TERS and scattering SNOM.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, 15th of November 2017 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM PST
Please check your time zone at the registration page!
19.10.2017, NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments is happy to invite you to take part in AFM Image Contest - 2017!
NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments is delighted to announce AFM Image Contest 2017!
We would like to invite you to take part in our contest, share your beautiful results within the community and get valuable prizes!
First Prize: Exclusive set* of 50 AFM Probes compiled according to your needs. Winner image will also be promoted on the upcoming International Exhibition “The fascination of NanoWorld” being held on 2nd – 16th of December in Venice.
Second Prize: Exclusive set* of 30 AFM Probes compiled according to your needs
Third Prize: Exclusive set* of 15 AFM Probes compiled according to your needs
All participants will receive a personal 10% discount** to use for purchases on our online AFM Probes Shop www.ntmdt-tips.com
The Chosen images will also be used in the NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments Calendar 2019!
If you would like to take part in this Contest please follow these simple steps:
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NTMDT/
- Upload your AFM image in your profile promoting it with the following hashtags: #NTMDT & #NTMDTContest2017
- Provide an image description:
- Name – how would you name your image?
- Image size – if not specified on scales
- Mode – mode the image was captured
- Sample courtesy – name of person or institution which provided you with the sample (in case the sample wasn’t prepared by you)
- Probe type – probe type used to capture the image
- Any additional information: scientific value of the image, reference to papers, etc. Anything you consider to be important.
- Send an e-mail with “AFM Image Contest 2017” in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the following following information:
- Your name
- Your position
- Institution name
- Your AFM model
- Link to your personal Facebook account
- Collect Likes, surf through other works using #NTMDTContest2017 hashtag and wait for results!
Winners will be determined on November, the 17th 2017 at 1pm BST according the number of Emotions (“Likes”, “Hearts”, “Haha-s” and even “Angries”) collected under the original post.
Rules & Regulations:
- Number of images submitted to the contest is unlimited. Each image should be presented in separate post accompanied with corresponding hashtags.
- All images should be acquired with the use of NT-MDT equipment.
- The submitter must be involved in the generation of the image and must obtain permission for its use in this contest from any colleagues who participated in its generation.
- NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments reserves the right to use any submitted image for promotional purposes (with credit to author).
- Submitter agrees to provide NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments data source file in *.mdt format if required.
- Coloration and representation of image (2D/3D/2D Shading) is up to Author.
- Contest finishes and results are calculated on November, the 17th 2017 at 1 PM BST. Information about winners will be sent via e-mail and announced via NT-MDT SI information and social media accounts.
- This contest is in no way endorsed, supported, affiliated or administered by Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this contests purposes. Prize pack has no cash value equivalent.
- The official page of "AFM Image Contest 2017":
All questions regarding Contest can be addressed to email@example.com mail account. Please use “Question CONTEST2017” subject.
Looking forward to your wonderful images!
NT-MDT SI Team
* Choice of probes is limited by following models:
CSG01, CSG01/Au, FMG01/Pt, FMG01/TiN, MFM_HC, MFM_LM, NSG03/Au, NSG30/Au, HA_FM, NSA30
Each set can contain not more than 15 probes of each type
**Exclusive 10% discount is valid till 30 Dec. 2017
17.10.2017, NT-MDT SI Participates at E-MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit 2017
NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments were proud to participate at E-MRS Fall Meeting 2017 Warsaw, Poland September 18th – 21st. From cutting edge scientific research to routine surface investigations, NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments has a unique and unrivalled portfolio of Scanning Probe Microscopes. Our application-focused instruments provide you with a full range of capabilities in AFM-Raman, high-resolution, multi-frequency measurements, and AFM based nanomechanics.
The E-MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit 2017 took place in Warsaw University of Technology. The conference consisted of 23 parallel symposia with invited speakers, oral and poster presentations and a plenary session to provide and international forum for discussing recent advances in the field of material science. NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments technical experts welcomed visitors at our Booth # 6, which provided the opportunity to discuss new developments and provide personal one to one discussions.
NT-MDT SI was also delighted to sponsor the Exhibitor Symposia “Scanning Probe Microscopy for energy applications”. This symposium gave attendees the opportunity to meet industry in a more personalized environment. Dr Stanislav Leesment delivered a talk titled “Material contrast mapping with nanometer resolution” which took place on Tuesday September 19th at 10:10am.
NT-MDT SI would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all those that visited our booth at E-MRS Fall 2017 and look forward to meeting you at future Events & Workshops.
To find out more information about Upcoming Events please follow this link http://www.ntmdt-si.com/